Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wanna Weekend

Ages. Since I’ve exposed my bare feet on the sands of a beach. Gawd. Sunday, Yesterday was great. A little wet although. The family was planning futsal in LLRC that evening. But since im not in the mood for runnin, kickin or goalin. Haha. I decided to watch the sunset from the beach instead with some cousins. Just across the street. I took a few pictures as well. And though im really sorry for the improper shots of it. As most of it was taken by my cousins. Not me. Haha. We only took shots from my mobile phone. And comparing to the camera which i left home or in other words 'Forgot to bring is much more determining than these pictures shot. And for this post. I had to ask permisson from my parent to access blogging. Because of my cousins who urgently needs the pictures. Besides im still sitting for my last ugama exam (SSRU). And that, my readers. Explains the lack of updates since early this month. Anyways. Hope you enjoy our sunsets :D
Dar and Mar.
The PMY's...Haha. What. Yoga? :P
And me. I've got better things to do. Like this. Haha.Ammar; before falling to the ground. hehe.
I wonder if they got tired of me taking most of their pictures..
Cause i know i am..haha. *Kidding!!
The sunset. Perfect time for my grand pose.
More PMY's...Waves up gangs.
Most of the pictures are spoiled because someone setted the picture settings to very high contrast!!
Lastly before leaving the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walyy. thanks. haha. eyh, link ammar. anddd, ada jua gmbr2 dipantai lagiii tu. simpan aa, kn ammar minta gi. hahaha.