Friday, July 3, 2009

Looking for some fun!

''The angry boy a bit too insane''
-Jumper, Third Eye Blind.

I guess the Weekend-fun is just not working for anyone this week since we are all advised to stay at home or atleast wear safety-masks when going out due to the rapidly increased H1N1 disease in Brunei. Rumor also has it that schools are not going to open this Monday =/

Well..all those depressing factors ain't gonna stop me from having my fun with TV sensation! lol. I managed to find a video of Jim Carey singing Third eye blind's Jumper from his movie Yes Man! 


Jim is not that bad in singing..Especially the part in 0:43..You'll laugh!!
Seriously you just got to Click Play

I am posting randomly today..So that kinda explains the picture..

I tittled the picture: When Boredom Strikes
That was me and cousin Boboy looking for some fun at One Borneo since all the ladies were gone shopping..haha..
And just for the record: Thats Sung Mingming's face =P

No comments: