Saturday, June 27, 2009

Asking For My Opinion?

''So I start a revolution from my bed''
-Dont look back in anger, Oasis.


A friend of mine requested me online to make a post about their so-called 'demand' to stop the re-opening of schools this Monday due to the rapidly increasing H1N1 cases, which, just for the record has reached (in Brunei) to a total number of 25 cases! Eventually...I laughed at his ambitious request, its not like I can do anything to prevent the government from letting the schools to re-open (unless I start a revolution). But my friend has a point..just today the cases of H1N1 has increased by a number of 5. So it is not wrong to say that I agree with him and I am looking forward to see the school's door closed due to the H1N1 cases. It has come to me that YOU of all people should'nt neglect this circumstance and be otherwised because from my point of view and hopefully many more, people could get easily infected by the H1N1 virus just through a matter of schooling.

Yes-We all have been informed that each and every school will held an inspection carried out by teachers to their students before going into classes starting this Monday. But ''What If?'' Yes! Those are the two words that can describe people's inconvinience to start schooling next week. ''What If'' something goes wrong and not according to plan? What if-the teachers are not experienced enough to inspect his/her students? And to the fact that students who does'nt know they have the H1N1 symptoms mingles around with other students before the inspection. Its possible!!! Whoa-I'm starting to sweat here, lol. I just think that the government should stop the re-opening of schools for atleast a week's time until the H1N1 cases wears-off. Only then we could start schooling and still with the inspection.

I posted a very-short version about this yesterday on Facebook and yeah-I got thumbs-up feedbacks from some people..But there are still some that disputes me. Mainly the Brainy ones. With all due respect-I'm not trying to be the person who will be protested by some people until they say ''who do you think you are?'' No! I'm just a boy who publicizes his opinions for good sakes! And I know-The brainies or possibly the adults will dispute me..Because hey! Our mindsets are not the same. I dont blame ya'..One of the brainies a.k.a smart ones remarked that they wanted to school-study and (heck) be smarter. But dont you think that with all this virus spreading around us we could study publicly (school). A heck no to that!

This is a basic matter that we all have to govern together..After all the virus is spreading mojorly among the younger ones. So what will it be? Education or Safety?

Edited (18 hours after first published): So yeahh-Just watched the news tonight. School's are closed down for a week's time starting on Monday just like what I and many others have wanted. It happened so fast-It was just this morning that I created & published this post and somewhat-added a little reverential demands in it to make it more justified! And tadaa..After hearing the news tonight..We got what we demanded..Seriously-I think the government reads my blog. haaa..kiddin.

No comments: