Monday, September 22, 2008

Leaving

Hey People of earth, and beyond :D

Just for information Jack and Jills; i'll be leaving for London UK in 3 days time [Thursday, 25th September] so im taking this oppurtunity to give out this information before days get any busier with all the packings and stuffs..It was my father actually, who is going for his studying course there..but since the comming of the Festive month of Raya.... he's bringing us all along..Yay' and not to mentioned we'll be staying there for one month (Freak Out!!) and will be back for Brunei on the 27th October..

And sorry for not posting this any sooner...not much people knew about this..ehe..you know me.. i love suprises..and thats why im doing it right now..so there you have it..Suprise!!!!!ehe..and speaking of Hari Raya..guaranteed either us in London or my family in Brunei will burst ourselves out with tears..but i think its gonna be us..because we were never used to be very far away from close families during Raya..gollyh..i think im feling the sadness already right now..ehe..

And not to forget, im declaring this blog inactive in the comming few days because of our departure which takes place on Thursday 7:1o PM..and we will reach the United Kingdom on Friday..after 17 hours of flight from Brunei to London..hmphh..17 hours sitting on the aeroplane *Ouchh..hopefully it wont be as much hurtfull as i imagined it to be..haha..and hopefully so we'll make it in one piece when comming home for Brunei the next month..Amin to that..hehe..

Surely i'll be active with my blog as soon as i reached there..:D not to worry, and ofcourse i will share my photographs while staying there..

To all my Families; you will never be forgotten..
To all my Friends; yes..i'll bring back with me some chocolates from London..
and lastly to my Self; Hope so i wont burst my self off with tears during the Hari Raya..

Wish us luck :D

1 comment:

Senor Pablo said...

Sa;am Aidil fitri to you..have a great time in London...:)