Saturday, September 6, 2008

Off Blogging

Hey Boys and girls..Jack and Jills..Mr. and Mrs..Grandpa and Grandma's and to all my readers :D ..

Just to inform you that i am OFF blogging for a while..because of my Assesment 2 is starting..infact starting today!! i am typing this the last minute of this morning..and i just had my Sahur and i am not caring to sleep again..

So gotta study for the assesment, mom is always being angry about my non stop blogging..well gotta obey those parenting rules thingy..ehe..
What can i say i am just 13, still schooling..still a long way to go till im gonna have my own family..or a career..but being a kid does has its advantages (a lot)..but the only disadvantage of it is freedom..or.. many more hehe :D

So im of from today to the 15th..

I guest this is all for today and the next 2 weeks..to all the muslims, Happy Fasting :D

No comments: