Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Like the new look?

Hey People of earth, and beyond :D
Not much going on today,  just changing my blog to a whole new look..so watcha think?
Because if you look carefully this blog is just some yellow pages and a few spills of coffee here and there..just to make it more attractive and unique..
I uploaded this template because once i saw it, i got attracted to it..it expresses the feeling of relax in me..although there are still some things need to be changed, like the menu bar above..i absolutely dont know whats the language set..thats why i need help from experts..ehe..S.O.S!
And..not to mentioned, i accidently deleted all my links and some other widgets...those of you wanted to excahange links..just leave your URL on my chatterbox..Im sure im gonna do some linkbacks soon..its the holidays..we are free!
Happy Holidays Jacks And Jills!

No comments: