Sunday, February 14, 2010

You GLEEK!

It feels great to be back on track with my blog. I left iWaly redundant for what? like 3 months now? lol. I feel like putting the blame on Facebook though, because somehow it killed my blogging mojo. Well probably not only mine, because I find some other bloggers lacked post updates as well. Now that my blogging mojo is back from the dead, I feel like making an update on this dusty blog. So here I am blogging my way back to square one. Besides I really need to keep in touch with my blogging friends. And my readers, which I guess I don't have them as much as I usually do in the old days, because of my lacking updates. Blablabla I think I'm gonna skip to the point: I want you guys back! =)
So anyway, I wonder how many of you watch Glee?

I just finished watching half of it's Season 1 which is only up to episode 13 (the other half hasn't premiered yet) And it was just awesome! and motivating nonetheless. They make achieving goals look easy, literally its always easy, if you just believe in yourself despite peoples' judgments. Wait, that did'nt make me sound like a hippie, did'nt it? lol.

The funniest Glee has to offer is in episode 4. Here's a clip:

And I personally thank my dearest friend Ziqah Mesli for turning me into GLEEK! lol.

No comments: