Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunscreen?

So Brunei is on the gateway of it's 26th year of independence.
Well Congratulations Brunei!
And this year the National Day is carrying the theme "Negaraku Brunei Darussalam"

Oh did I mention I'm taking part in the march past for the National day celebration on this Tuesday? Well I am. We're having marching practices for the past few weeks and I'm telling you, I'm getting darker than I could ever imagine. But thankgod someone invented sunscreen! Its a life saver. lol. So anyway, despite getting darker and tired, it literally brings me great pleasure taking part in this year's National Day celebration. Its the experience that counts and it certainly beats sitting at home on the National day and just watch it from television or in other peoples' cases, they dont even watch it at all. Siapa terasa tu ah? lol. Well I for one, am trying to hone that patriotic spirit within me which I lacked since the day I was born. Thats why I'm trying to sunk that down for a change and doing this national day marching certainly helps.

And another thing is I promised to post some updates on this blog the other week and I did'nt until today. Its just because I'm really tired after doing all those marching practices. And dear Syuhada Syamsul, I hope you understand why I did'nt showed up for the aerobic classes last week. lol. Furthermore.. If you're asking about the banner that I've posted up there, well I stoled that from Vance Tan. =D

Bersatulah kita pertahankan
Dengan tenaga dan jiwa
Hancurkan lah petualang
Yang merosak negara
Majulah kehadapan
Menyambut seruan Ibunda
Wahai bangsa ku bersemangat waja
Semaikan dijiwa
Bendera Negara berkibar megah
Brunei kekal bahgia
-Awang Perkasa.
Merdeka Brunei Darussalam! Merdeka! =)

More Brunei's 26th ND informations? Click here.

No comments: