Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Tiger's Roar

Okaay it seems that the "Brunei most boring country" online group hasn't been deleted yet. How can it be deleted anyway? It clearly says in that group that there are no admins responsible. But as I said in my previous post, this particular girl that claimed herself as the true creator of the said group (through a wall post) evidently doesn't want to give in until now. Her wall posts are still posted in that group. But trust me, you're gonna have a hard time finding it since its already sunked down by all the dirty hate messages the Bruneians are leaving there. Some said the government are taking action on this, but I'm not too sure. Okaay so you might not know what i'm talking about here unless you read my previous post.

And apart from that, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish a
Happy Chinese New Year
to everyone especially to those who are celebrating :]

No comments: