Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hiatus, oh so typical.

Bonjour bloggers of the 21st century. Let me first of all hit you with my word of the day:

Hiatus!
My 1st assesment is just around the corner. So gotta start hitting them books and leave this blog inactive for..pfffft. Who am I kidding anyway, this blog is already inactived for the past few weeks, eventhough I promised I'll keep it updated. Sigh. This time, ain't gonna do anymore post updates promises. Cause I know somehow I'm gonna do it again; leave this blog redundant with an excues that Facebook killed my blogging mojo. lol

Since I'm here, might as well tell you about the song that reached first spot on my personal best-song-ever-list. And the song is (without drumrolls....)


and I've just found out that this was the second version of the song, whereas the original one was also a hit 25 years ago; 1985.


Au revoir people! And wish me luck! =)

No comments: