Wednesday, March 17, 2010

School's Out

Two words people, two words; School's Out!

Hello readers. 1st assesment is over just hours ago and I am back from hiatus. Isn't it funny, just when I said I am not gonna update this blog, I updated it the next week. I am unpredictable!! Its scary people said, even i personaly think so.

So anyway, I just visited Syuhada's blog and Lady Gaga was everywhere in there. lol. Especially this Lady Gaga at above. Yes Syuhada, I stoled it from you and I'm just posting it so all my readers can feel that GAGA sensation! =P
And speaking of Lady Gaga, it totally reminds me of you, ZULHILME! Zul is my friend, who speaks the material language like I do! lol. Why Lady Gaga reminds me of him? Well its because even the wee bits of details that comes out from his mouth has to have connections with Lady Gaga. lol.

And speaking of Lady Gaga, again and again, I stoled another picture of her from Syuhada. lol. Maybe Syuhada should be my source for all the great Lady Gaga pictures. You on, girl? And this one above, is just hillarious. I dont know if you've seen Spongebob's episode when Patrick took over the cash-register job. lol. So this picture was one of the episode's part when Patrick was cash-registering well minus the Lady Gaga picture above it ofcourse. But the combination of them both is downright funny! HAHAHA.

Okaay I dont even know why I am making such a big deal out of this picture. Its scary, scary like being unpredictable. lol.

I have a few things to blog about, but I'm not gonna continue it here. Maybe on another post. We'll see. Ciao.

No comments: