Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Good News!

As I've said in my previous post, we had just finished our 1st assesment this morning and the exam today was Geography. Well Geography was alright, feel I can trap that credit point easily. Okay so thats not actually the good news which I am talking about.

It started out when I am just minutes away after I've finished my Geo exam, Mr.Suresh, my english teacher, walked to my table and starts talking about how well my english-assesment composition was. I was like "uh-huh". And then he said he wants me to re-write it because he wants to print it into the School Magazine. Then I was like "Owwwwh". And he kept talking on how well I organized the storyline and it was the best compostion he'd read so far and yadayadayada.

I did'nt even see that comming. The last thing I remembered was that my compostion was full of strokes and blanco pastes all over. So I asked him "wasn't my compostion a little too messy?" and started explaining to him that I did'nt have much time to write the compostion til' 600 words. But then he said its okay and more about how well I composed. Lastly I thank him for his cool praisings =)

Well truth be told, I don't even remember most of the things that I've composed in that composition. I do remember that I was writting it as if I was blogging. I mean with all funny phrases and un made-up facts. All the way straight forward. But anyway, I do remember that I really nailed the ending. The topic I chosed was "Scenes and sounds during breaktime" (I know-its kids stuff) and at the ending I pulled back the words of the topic and wrote it down with some more continuations. Its like this:.............because its the scenes and sounds of life, in my school. And there you have it-BAMM! A story about breaktime with an ending so hearty and deep within only a few words on a few lines. That, my fellow readers, is how I role! =D

Okay I'll stop here. Happy School's Out Holiday people!! =)

No comments: