Friday, December 26, 2008

Tagged Again..

I've been tagged by several peoples and yet not one of em i had answered..Look i'd liked to apologise about so..Hope you wont stop tagging me..Usually in the old days..I was leisure-like when it comes to answering tags..But now tags are like Dilema to me..And tonight after a month of inactiveness i've start browsing my older posts..And what i encountered was this lost post..It was a tag i've answered last September..Weird how i totally forgot about it..So i've read through it..And suddenly i was caught between deep-laughter..I didnt realize until tonight that i was answering such stupid things..I think i remembered that this tag was one of my longest most annoying tag to be answered..hehe..So im feeling like i should publicise this post once again in the latest categories..Enjoy!!

___________________________________________________________________

Ive been tagged by Fafa, Nabb, Assyuhada and Amalinaa...

Starting time: 400 Am.
Sisters: 3 years old.
Shoe Size: I aint big food, u asking me for this..
Height: uhh...let me get a measuring tape first..then i tell you..
Where do you live: Seria..
Favourite Drinks:
-Anything Liquid.
Favourite Breakfast:
-As long as it doesnt kill me..
Have you ever been on a plane:
-Yes..why you ask?? haha
Swam in the ocean:
- I wish to
Fallen a sleep at school:
-How'd you know?? Are you my teacher? OMG3
Broke someones heart:
-Uhh...let me count..1, 2, 3, 4.....
Fell of your chair:
-i couldnt say yess..but i couldnt say no..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
-Never..but soOn..
Saved emails:
-Unnecessary ones..Deleted.
What is your room like:
-It Looks like a room...!?
Whats right besides you:
-My Lawyer..
What is the last time you ate:
-Ask my lawyer..
Ever had a chicken pox:
-Ask my personal Doctor..
Sore throat:
-Everytime i sing..
Stitches:
-Ask my personal Nurse..
Broken nose:
-Never and Never will be..
Do you belive love at first sight:
-Pish-Posh..
Like picnics:
-I like the foods..
Who was the last person you danced with:
-I thinks its my Lawyer..
Last made you smile?
-Seeing a monkey shaving its own furr..
Today did you talk with someone you like:
-My Grandmother..
Kissed anyone:
-Ask my lawyer..
Get sick:
-More than one time..
Talk to an ex?
-Talked to an ex's ex..
Miss someone:
-Some Old Friends..
Eat:
-Whats your question???
Best feeling in the world:
-You thought i was gonna answer this question do you..??
Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
-Currently..No!
Whats under your bed?
-My brothers bed..
What do you really hate:
-This questions your asking me!
What time is it now:
-420 Am
Is there a person in your mind now:
-Yea..the person who created this tag!
Do you have any siblings:
-Yea...Can this tag be any longer???
Do you want children:
-Can your question be any stupider??
Do you smile often:
-I can do this all day long..*sigh..
Do you like your handwriting:
-I dont..My lawyer writes for me..
Are you a toe painted:
-Are you??
Whose bed other than yours would you sleep in:
-His Majestie's..
What coloured t-Shirt are you wearing now:
-And next question you would ask "What colour is your underwear" huh??
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday:
-Ask my lawyer..he has my everyday schedueled lists..
When did you cry last:
-Since uhh..10 YEARS AGO!!
Are you a friendly person:
-After finishing off this tag..i dont think so..
Do you have any pets:
-Yea $5 each..
Where is the person you have feelings for right now:
-In Mars..
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now:
-What do you want from me??
Do you sleep with a tv on:
-Every night of everyday..
What are you doing right now?
-Hating this questions youre asking me..
Have you ever crawled through the window?
-Im not stupid..i used doors..
Can you handle the truth:
-What do you care?
Are you too forgiving:
-The word for me is Mercyless..
Are you closer to your mother or father:
-Both of em..
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
-I dont know..
How many people can you say you have really loved:
-1, 2, 3, 4...what the heck am i answering this for??
Do you eat healthy:
-I dont eat 'Healthy'..i eat foods..
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex:
-Why in the world are you asking about my ex??
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you:
-Owhh..i dont cry, trust me..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to:
-I blame everything to my lawyer..haha
Are you loud or quiet sometimes:
-School in the morning im LOUD..but ugama..im quiet :D
Are you confident:
-Never..

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
-I was born..
-I was 1 year old..
-I was 3 years old..
-I was 5 years old..
-I was 10 years old

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire:
-Donations..ofcourse, what do you think i am?
-Hired a real Personal lawyer..
-Travel to the moon and marry an alien..:D
-Build my own Titanic!
-Rule the world..wahahaha..nahh, im just kidding..

5 of my bad habits :
-This
-Questions
-Are
-Veryy
-Annoying!

5 places i lived in:
-My house
-My house
-My house
-London**
-My house

5 jobs i've had:
-Must u asked me 5?
-Maybe just ask me 3?
-Or 2
-1 it is:
-Its non of your business..!!

5 people i tagged:
-
-
-Anyone who cares to be tagged :D
-
-

No comments: