Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Connoisseur and Comedian

So i talked alot of unnecessary things in my previous post. Saying that i was going inactive and all (Re: 'I want to have days of, off blogging') Yeah-that one.

Reason why i cant impede myself on going inactive agian: Cause i want to post some of the pictures of celebrity chef Bobby Chinn in his live cooking show in KB yesterday. In which i attended ofcourse.

Okay-Im sure some of you are still confounded with Bobby's presence in Brunei even though you've heard it a thousand times already in the radio.

For those of you who dont even have the slightest of clue who Bobby Chinn is: Well, he's a celebrity chef that has been almost everywhere around the world trying all sorts of cuisine and gourmets. He has opened his own restaurants in various places. And he's one of those Chinese-Egyptians kind of people.
Now the fact that he's in Brunei just makest those details better :P

He keeps punning about other celebrity chefs. And it always involves Jamie Oliver. Haha

He also banters at the the same time saying how friendly muslims' in Brunei are. :D And then mentioning 'bout how he dated this French girl once. Haaaa.

Bobby and his assistant-Mohammed (Well that's how Bobby pronounce it)
Once there was this crowd with those SLR cameras apperaing suddenly. Then Bobby said 'You just missed him. Jamie Oliver already left a few minutes ago' he cracked me up!!

Honestly; Bobby isnt much of a celebrity chef to me..As one will always be my chef idol: Gordan Ramsey. Bobby is much more of a comedian..hahaa'

The best thing about his show was that i dont even have to squeeze myself into crowds just to get a perfect picture of him. I can stand anywhere. Not like he has a personal bodyguard and all.

Okay-Those pictures are the least i can do to make you guys know more about Bobby Chinn. Better yet-I recorded a video of his live show. I'll see if i can post it here in my blog.

And dont forget to watch his show in channel AFC. Although i dont really know what the show's name is. Hahaa.

P/S: Just pretend my previous post never existed. -Yeah?

No comments: