Monday, April 20, 2009

Hitler's Mustache

I dont really know what got into us this afternoon..when the whole class starts singing a birthday song to Hitler!

Adolf Hitler; the man who started World World 2 and caused death to billions of people. Yet..we still sang him a birthday song. Well it is Hitler's birthday today. But 10 more days after today, is when the real party starts. As this 30th is also a historical day because its Hitler's Deathday, also the day when Hitler shot himself. Heyy-im good. I dont even have to look in my history book for this one :P

You guys are waiting for me right? Waiting for me to write something like 'Happy Birthday Hitler' Pyuck. Singing him a birthday song is already bad enough for me.haa'

Okayy-I dont know if you guys remember this picture? That i posted earlier October last year.

A picture of me and the ol' Hitler himself.
Madam Tussauds, London. 2008.

I cant really find the original picture..Because i edited this one..
And it looks a little crummy.

Oh yeah, Hitler looked good in this picture 'cause i recommended him to use hair spary before taking a picture with me :P

Be back with more updates.

No comments: