Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ease Up!!

Jourbon bloggers of the 21st century..
Notice how i have no hesitation in writting the word? Now i know some of you might think i mispelled Jourbon with Bonjour. And for those of you who doesnt have the slightest of clue what im talking 'bout here, well-let me hit you with the french dictionary: Jourbon is a french word, denoting a greet. But get this-The French pronounce 'em the other way around-Bonjour. But the spelling will always remain as jourbon. Cool fact right? :P

Okay-Time for the real points.
Its been a while since i posted my last entry, which is...a few weeks ago?

So just to let you know..Im going Inactive again. Yes i know, the word is so medieval when it comes from my own writing. Cause you've probably seen me a thousand times mentioning the word in my blog. haa'

But its not because of Hiatus this time.

Reason-Cause i want to have days of, OFF-BLOGGING.
Make that, somewhat-A solaceful holiday.

I know i already have those days before, when my updates are lacking. But before doesnt count. It starts from today and onwards. And it aint just gonna be days..Trust me on this one :P

But..As usual..Like i said everytime before going inactive:
I'll be back :D
Until then, my song-of-the-day:
.
Good-Bye.

No comments: