Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello Scotland!

Its our 3rd day here in Perthshire, Sctoland. I might as well update this blog and put a stop to my inactiveness :p

So anyway, our journey from Brunei to Scotland took us about 24 hours! (Yes, 1 friggin day) Literally! Counting our 16 hours of flight and in between a transit in Dubai. But that only made us to Heathrow, London. Yes we had another transit in
Heathrow and we have to wait 5 hours just for the next plane to Edinburgh,
Scotland. After the friggin long wait, we finally made our way to Scotland via
the Brittish airlines which took us about 1 hour's time. When touched down in
Edinburgh, dad fetched us up there. Yes as I said before he was already in Scot
3 weeks prior to us. Because he's undergoing one of his yearly studying course
in uk.

Anyway, to get to Perthshire (our final destination) from Edinburgh, its another long drive. But luckily dad owns one of those rent cars, so we made our way via that. But dad took us for a roam in Edinburgh despite us being tired and weary and the fact that we haven't even showered for a day throughout our journey. But it fancies me! alot! having to go around on the heart of Scotland on our first day.


Yeap. This one was in Edinburgh. Its my first day in Scot and I already made
friends with a Scotsman. Ha! :p
So currently we're staying here in Perthshire. This place
isn't so bad itself. Let alone the fact that we live in an appartment just
across the street of some series of shops including Marks & Spencer, Next
and best of all: WH Smith. Yes as you've figured it out: Its a book store. A
book store that has somewhat a mini library in it's upper floor. So anytime I
get bored in the appartment, I'll simply escape myself to WH Smith :)
Initially we were put to live in one of those country cottages but somehow it didn't happen. Which was a good thing, because if it does happen, I wouldn't even be blogging right now due to the exception of Wi-Fi's there. And also the exception of some shopping centres around the place. Which basically comes down to the word: Boredom. Seriously. I went for a visit to the cottage itself last night. But come to think of it, it wasn't all bad considering the natural beauty of the surroundings. But I still prefer living in suburbs, especially in Scotland :)
Ok i gotta go. Bye!

No comments: