Monday, April 19, 2010

Hoping the best, but expecting the worst.

I've been keeping myself updated with the latest news about the volcanic eruption happening in Iceland at this very moment. I'm telling you, its getting worse each and everyday! And what seems to be the big deal about this? Just the fact that all the ariports across europe are closed down till godknowswhen due to the massive ashes that the volcano unleashes into the air. Why should I be so downright concerned about this? Well simply because I have a flight to catch this Friday (like, uh.. 3 more days from now) to UK, as I said in my previous post. That is the reason why I'm all stressed out as if its Monday everyday. No, make that Tuesday, because Tuesday for me, is the new Monday. Shiz!

So anyway, we were supposed to start packing yesterday, but we haven't even laid out a single cloth yet given the fact that our flight to UK is abruptly un-confirmed. Its not cancelled, just hindered and delayed. But if its gonna remain like this for weeks and weeks to come, than that would officially seal the cancelation :(

Yadayada.. I might as well tell you where I'm specifically going since I already told you about our UK flight. If it is gonna happen, we will be travelling to Perthshire, Scotland and London, England. Unlike 2008, I stayed for about a month but only in London. This time its 1 country per week. Which means a week in Perthshire and another in London. Which also means its gonna be downright hectic as we'll be using as much of our free time to roam around these said places. And its gonna be a little challenging too since my dad won't be with us on our flight to Scotland. Because he'll be waiting for us there, yeah he's already in Scotland. He's undergoing his yearly studying course again in the UK, so that kinda explains the whole thing :)

So I've just done reading an article about the latest of all latest news about the volcano. Apparently now some electric force started developing in one of it's recent eruption. Its obviously getting stronger and now it can make lightning bolts sting out from it's crater, literally. (I'll try to upload the photo, later)

But, I did came across a good news. Looks like due to all the protests made by the grounded passengers all over europe, airport in Heathrow (London) is now allowing limited flights for those said passengers. They're also receiving certain flights from Asia. Thankgod!

But still, chances of our flight being canceled is very high, not unless the volcano's ashes in the air wears off within these few days before my flight. I hope it does y'know and all those closed down airports would be back on track. Lets just hope so.

No comments: