Saturday, June 26, 2010

Something Colorful

So hows the new look working out for you guys?
I know its somewhat weird to see my blog in this colorful manner, since I've been keeping iWaly black and too formal for the previous months.

Its about time I put this blog in renovation. Thats why I'm taking this weekend to set a new template for this blog with the help of Blogger's new Template Designer. Its really simple as opposed to downloading templates from the internet like I usually do. And for a change, I'm throwing the old goth look away and replace it with a background that empowers a colorful friendly environment, simple thus less formal. But most of all, something totally different.

Whats with the change? Well most probably the fact that iWaly is on the verge of reaching it's 3rd Year Anniversary this coming Monday. Can you believe it? Its been 3 years! I'm not counting from when I first created this blog, I'm counting from the first ever post I've published in this blog. You can find it in in my post archive somewhere.

So anyway, its no big deal really. 3 years ain't that long. Just that, I like the idea that I've grew up 3 years older with this blog. And all the things that happened through out that period is posted in this very blog. So practically this blog is filled with personal memories. And I'm generous enough to share them with you people. nyehe :b I think I'm gonna keep blogging as long as I'm still alive. When I'm like 50 or something with a wish to reminisce upon my past, I can just browse my post archive to read and observe how much of a douche I was when I was younger. lol!

I've made quite a reputation with this blog. But I'm really sorry I can't keep you people entertained enough anymore because of the seldom updates. hehe. Oh yeah, I've also befriended a few bloggers whom I'm never met in my life before. Just like to say thank you for being friendly and still keeping in touch with me and my blog. And to my readers as well. Thanks!

Well uh, I guess this is all. I've already spent too much time decorating my blog. Now time for me to hit the hay. Ciao :)

No comments: