Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer?

hellooooo holiday!

Oh god! Its been a hectic week, what with all the tensions and pressures of the mid-year exam. I have no doubt everyone at the point of still-schooling received their fair share of what I've just gone through. I'm telling you, this whole Year 10 syllabus is haaaard! although we've barely made it halfway. Now that its all over, atleast for this term, everyone especially moi' is relieved just to get our mind off those theories and calculations and just sit back, enjoy the holiday. And thank god our class doesn't have extra lessons over this holiday. Wohoo! :)

I haven't really planned anything to do though, its not like I've got one of those 1,001 things to do during this holiday, well other than watching my excessive collections of un-watched Dvds. ha! Or probably extending my guitar lesson via the internet or read my books (no not school books :p) Or maybe, the most important thing of all: Loosing my weight. Oh yeah, I'm also thinking of continuing my excerise at the bsrc gym, wow, been a whole month since I last did that. Hey, on second though, I do have alot of things to do. What do you know. lol. I was initially thinking of posting one of my book reviews today, but I found out I can't upload any pictures to my blog anymore. Why the heck is that? err. I'll try to see if I can fix that sooner or later.

So has anyone watched Glee ep. 20 yet? Well I have! :p It won't be in Starworld till another 2 weeks. But I'm telling ya, Glee was entertaining at it's best! The songs they covered in this episode are just awesome! Here's a clip:



oh, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODYH!!

No comments: