Thursday, January 1, 2009

Make a change

2008. Was one of the remorseless unforgettable years i've ever had. My experiences through out the year was utterly awe. I will never forget the moments i've spent during my one month stay in London. Although the feeling of isolation conquered us for days when seeing Hari Raya began in Brunei but we were remotely far away and were not there to celebrate it like usual. Apart from that, i've learned so many things from last year. One of the things was; you cant never stop yourself from changing. And speaking of which, i've went through alot myself. Not just in character, but attitude. I felt eerie when i started going interested in reading books. Especially Sci-Fi' stories. I mean last time i checked i barely even set a foot inside the school library. huhu. Now i cant help divulging that i have one of the worlds best selling book [Gone written by Michael Grant] And that, links to some of the people's questions about my curiosity in books. I guess the best answer is changes; People change, So do i. And like i said: one can never stop changing themselves or in otherwords being perpetual. Currently i am in a situation of changing the whole look of my blog. But ended up discontent; lossing my links and few other widgets. Gah!! Just for information, i'll make another Link-list as soon as i got everyones URL back. Speaking of my years resolution. I'll try to make it simple; My resolution is 'Make a change' Yeahh its all about changes this year. Because by my looks of it, It can do so much to motivate life in 'ease' and not  living the same cycle every year.
And not to forget;
-2009-  To everyone.
And
A blessed Hijrah New Year


p/s: Gonna upload some pictures of last night New Years eve celebration in my next post. So stay tune.
       Until then enjoy a video from Will Young-Changes



-Goodbye 2008-

No comments: