Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tags, Tags, Tags

Like i promised. Im gonna keep this blog updated once in a while. I've been really busy lately, for some various reasons. And im gonna be returning the favour of those who tagged me. I'll start of my updates with some tags.
Steps:

1. Copy the badge above and place it in your post.
2. Link and describe about the person who tagged you.
3. You must proviode 10 facts/hobbies/personalities of yourself.
4. Lastly, tag 10 people you intend to award this to.

**************************************************


1. Done!

2. The person who tagged me has a cunning way of keeping soothe of his voice. Maintaining his coolness is one of his 'thing'. He has a particular hobby of taking pictures from his camera. Hence, he posts it in his blog. Names it after his 3 year old son; Danish. He's a  true fan of Liverpool and that links to his favourite sport; soccer. He has a nick name Ben. Navigate your self to his blog. Click here

 
3. 1. I have a distinct way of styling my hair with 3 hair gels.
2. I love shades.
3. Im on a diet.
4. But i cant resist eating.
5. I love watching disneys Tv series.
6. Blogging is my passion.
7.  But i kept abandoning it.
.8. I spent my spare times reading fiction books.
9. I love listening to musics.
10. My favourite channel is E!


4. Im gonna tag:
9. Anyone
10. Anything
__________________________________________________________


Okay..So i cant recall who tagged me this.

 
1. Do you think your hot
- I would be a nuiscane if i answered that.

2. Upload a favourite picture of you


3. Why do you like that picture?
- This was me at Trafalgar Square. Reminds me of my times in London.

 
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
- Im actually on a diet. So i cant recall.

 
5. The last song you listened to?
- Led Zepplin_Stairways to heaven.

 
6. What are you doing right now besides this?
- Reminiscing

7. What name do you prefer besides you?
- 'Dakota'..maybe? hehe.

8. Tag 5 people
5. Hafush

9. Who is number 1?
- My cousin

 
10. Number 2 is having a relationship with who?
- Khalis

 
11. Say something about number 5.
- He seems to like fishing

 
12. How about number 4?
- She's a friend from school.

 
13. Who is number 3?
- He was my best friend.
Also thought of him as the funniest boy i've ever met. haha.


Im glad thats over with. Well, actually there are more tags i need to answer. But im choosing  the most appropriate ones. Yeah, just to let you know; there are thousands of pictures waiting in line for me to post. I'll get down with that sooner or later.
Okay, i'll make it end her. Until then people.

No comments: