Monday, January 19, 2009

SweetFourteen

Everyone!!! Thanks for the birthday greetings. On the chatbox, eMails, Msn, especially Facebook. Lots of people wrote comments on my wall. Yet i havent answered any of em. Will take care of that soon after this post. And special thanks to my families, cousins, friends,  mom and dad for wishing me on my birthday. Not to forget those who sent birthday greetings on the radio. You know who you are.

So im officially fourteen. Sweet. Although Mom Dad and lil Bazla arent around on my birthday. Due to dad's non stop studying course in the UK. Dad talked it over lunch a few weeks ago before their flight. Mom and Bazla went along and will be back by next February. But they did get a chance to throw me a little suprise celebration before they left. We had a gathering down by my place. We had chocolate cake. Yay! Presents?. Not yet. But im expecting for it. And theres a good chance mom and dad will bring me a good one since they're in England. Hehe.

Okay. So thats it for today's. Im just making it simple and quick. Now im gonna leave you all with one of Click Five's music video. Click it then you'll know. =D
And one more thing. Forget what i said in my previous post about me quitting to download blog tempalte from the web. Well i just did. And im living this one. Have a great Thursday everyone.

No comments: