Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tic Tac

Attention!!!!!
Okay people. So im gonna be stickin with the current template. I know its not much. Just wanna make it as simple as i can. In the mean time. I also request someone to make me my own blog template. Otherwise i have to download them from the web which, im already bored of cause i've been doing it for the past few months. One question: So how many times have you seen the 'blog under construction' sign on my blog. Haha. Yes i like to alter my blog's look. And ended up, well.. 'Blog under construction'. Haha. Okay, so i made my point. Lack of updates? Yes i've been abandoning my blog in the past few weeks. What can i say? School ofcourse! I've been attending Extra classes..Tutions..This and That. Yada. Hehe. Okay im gonna promise to keep this blog updated sooner or later.
And apart from that
*************************************************************************************
Im addicted to Tic Tac mints!!

Okay heres a fact: Most ex-smokers overcome their addiction to cigarettes by eating Tic Tac mints here. Hows that for a satisfaction. Haha.
Well im gonna stop here. Until then.. Kudosss.

No comments: