Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dedication

Ola Amigos'..
Just a brief post for today.
First things first..I apologise for the lack of updates since LAST WEEK..
See..Im having problem with my 'post publisher'..Yes its hard to believe..
I think its because i changed my layout to regularly..Dont you thonk so?..
Currently im using the classic version on creating posts..
I dont really know why..I cant reset the settings..
But unless i change my layout to one of the bloggers.com originals..
Will think of that soon enough..
And like i said im gonna make it brief and quick..
So im just gonna leave you with this video..
This is a tribute video of our local artist
The Seeds..with their song: Cerita kau dan aku..
Oh come on..Dont tell me you havent heard of this song..
Its played like 4-5 times everyday in the radio..haha
Just press that play..Then you'll know :D

No comments: