Wednesday, February 25, 2009

''Funny Man''

I was watching The Oscar live the other day..Wait, I know what you guys are thinking..The fact that Brunei's National Day celebration was broadcast live the same time as The Oscar..For those of you guys who think i didnt watch the National Day ceremony..Unfortunately for you guys..I did watched it..and i aint gonna tell you how i watched those two programes at the same time..but i can tell you this; the performane made by our locals was captivating! Now that i've made my point..Lets head on back to The Oscar...

So how many of you know Huge Jackman? Yes..No..Oh Come on! Havent you guys watched Van Helsing..or X-Men before? Haha just kidding. He was also the host in this year's Oscar awards..I must say; he made quite an entrance..and i was baffled by his performance in opening the Oscar ceremony..Who would of expect he was a 'funny guy' or the fact that he has an Opus voice..I mean he casts in all this action-packed characters like the Wolverine and all..Okay enough chitt-chatting..Just watch the video..


Plus Anne Hathaway is there too..

No comments: