Saturday, February 14, 2009

Make it happen!

Senor Pablo tagged me on this one..Gracias' Senor!!

Step 1: You're never alone with a blog. Tell your readers why you love them, and why they should love you.

I appreciate my readers for the merit support that they have given me..and for the gratitude that they have divulge on this blog..Just by leaving positive comments and responses on my shoutbox or on my comment forum..I feel it is content enough to count it as support..But you can never neglect the support of friends..I am not just talking about friends that i have around my life...I am also indulging those that i made from blogging!! How this has engrossed me; by making more friends, we can make life much more fulfilling..Thus making me more liberal and less the introvert i usually am..And for those who 'followed' my blog..Thank You! I admit not quite a number of people followed this blog..But those few people who did, indicates that, i have true supporters.

I am not asking anyone to love my blog or anything..All i intend is for all the support i can get from my readers :D

Step 2: Teach someone you love to blog (or micro-blog!).

I did advocate a few people last year on creating a blog..
But when it comes to; Teaching someone you love to blog..hmm.. The closest person i ever thoght to manage a blog was my uncle..Remorseless..He has done a tremendous job on his blog..

One person i will never forget, was the very first person who inspired me to blog. Adliee. An old friend from ugama school. He thought me how to blog, he's the person, somewhat, dragged me to this whole blogging society..And what afiliates the passion of blogging within me today..

Step 3: Link to their first blog post, and encourage readers to visit them.
Use this tag: #SMK [social media kisses]

SMK: Danishworld's first post.

Step 4: Tag your blogging friends to take part in this meme.

The Gokils

Adliee

Nisa Halim

Izzul

IskandarWorld

VanceTan

Muaz Al-Rashid

Icy Lady

No comments: