Sunday, February 22, 2009

All Grown up!!

Happy 25th National day Brunei!!!


It comes with great pleasure in wishing my beloved country its 25th National anniversary. Congratulations Brunei!!

********
This has come to my attention:
The word 'patriotic' has been tossed everywhere in the country, hence the spirit just was'nt there..I dont understand why some locals look down to their own counrty..What are they trying to prove? Other countries are much better? Sure comparing to some countries, Brunei is a wee bit low in some circumstances..but with the supports and spirits of the people..Brunei got what it takes to make an extra upgrade.

I confess, the MIB lessons i've been taking is starting to pay-off..Haha..But as a local, it is my privilege in giving my fullest support to the country in this festive moment. And as we all know..the national motto has been given; Kedewasaan Bernegara..Or as i would like to refer it: All grown up!! Dont you think so? 25 Years of age..Imagine when you are that particular age..You'll be categorize as an adult! Now so as the country's nation.

So give your fullest support and divlge your love and reverence to the country!! Somewhat, this makes me want to add: Merdeka!!

No comments: