Saturday, February 28, 2009

Everybody hurts

Do you know what hurts?

This picture! haha.

I feel like making an update today. Why this picture you asked? Its really obvious. Im hurt. Emotionally. From that particular circumstance i confronted this morning. I feel better off not to talk about it.

And now..Im clearing it all out of my mind. Devoid it. Let it be redundant with.

Currently im at The Empire hotel..Will be staying here until tommorow..Just now, i took a walk along the beach, catch the sunset..took some pictures WHICH im going to post them some other day. That kinda brought me up a little. Especially this picture, It brought my sense of humour back. Heh.
P/S: I dedicate this to a friend, who's probably going through a bad time right now, you know who you are..Best of luck, girl.

No comments: