Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The i on iWaly

''Trying to get up that great big hill of hope..
for a destination..''
-Whats going on, 4 non blondes

I was browsing through my post archive a few hours ago..And how I was laughing myself back into the past as I was reading some of my oldest posts from last year one by one and somehow, it caught me pondering of what I was experiencing that time when I was composing those posts. It also made me realised that I've changed, alot infact.

First of all, my writtings then comparing now, had a huge gap in between. The way I was writting at that time was random..Words on my mind went straight down to my fingers and leads me Typing them..Exposing them..and Blogging them. My posts were also in the form of randomsity..One time I was blogging about my personal life and the next thing I was writting 'bout MTV..Heh. Laughing back at my old posts or as I like to allude them as 'memories' is really enjoying. Finding out the broken english I was perpetrating that time made me realise my mistakes and weakness and made it feel like a lesson-to-learn.

I also came across those posts that divulges pictures. It was like an album full of old memories. You guys remember those posts that I posted during my one month stay in London..No I wasnt really scanning those pictures for memories but on my writtings. I remembered it very vividly in London when I was sitting in one corner near a veranda while wearing my jacket with a hot bowl of indomee in my hand. Haha. The good ol' days. It has also come to my attention that I've changed interest..Like currently I am captivated by reading while then my interest was way still childish.

Just for the record: So far I havent attempted to change the link/URL of my blog..
iWaly™ has been an icon for me..My families reads my blog, my friends reads my blog and even some people I havent come across reads my blog..

Through blogging, I've collected so many friends. And it captivated me to be more social and putting aside the introvert I usually am. As I have sentenced, laughing back at my older posts/memories is really enjoying. I was thinking of keeping this blog until Im older and see how well I'm gonna laugh back on my current posts.

No comments: