Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Revamped

''I'm just waiting till the shine wears off''
-Lost, Coldplay

So hows the new look?

I'm going in for black and just so, not to make it more goth than I imagined..I changed some of the main fonts to orange. Because I like the whole idea of entirely black and a sprinkle of orange here and there. I find it really...catchy...dont you think so? Well despite my post background which is of white. But still, I'm trying to avoid those colour blinding/bright kinds of background. It's just not me. Okayy-So why dont just I stop talking about my own background =P

See..I dont really have much to blog about today..But I'm gonna make this entertaining...with Nidji!! The Indonesian band. Well I dont really like them as much as the 'Gokils' does..Hehe..But I'll try not to spoil the whole detail by saying they have the most superb yet catchy (Did I said catchy again?) songs! Well dont think I'm new to this band..No-Ho..I knew them ages ago..And its kinda impossible someone like me wouldnt realize about Nidji.

And theres this one song of their's..Laskar Pelangi..I could understand the whole message delivered in the song..And I like the idea of the music video too..Just natural like Jason Mraz!! Well..Its official..Making Laskar Pelangi as one of my Happy Songs!!

Nidji Word!!

No comments: