Thursday, September 9, 2010

Besuk Raya Kaliah!

The official announcement hasn't been made yet on RTB about when Raya would fall for this year. But I already know when. I've got my sources. And Its tomorrow, baby! Trust me. :P

:::::
Selamat Hari Raya to all.
And to all
Maaf Zahir Batin!
-Syafi Al Waly & Family

Enough said! Got a hellotta things to do before leaving for Grand's house at Kb tonight. I'm sure most of you guys are busy yourselves preparing for the festive day since I reckon most of you assumed raya would fall on Saturday. hah! Can't wait for the fireworks tonight.

Waly is out~

1 comment:

ميلودى سبورت said...

hi
your blog acquires great infos about brunei and apparently renders a good read. I just have to link you!

i want ask you how can i visit Brunei im from Egypt can u help me about it plz

my mail

uosland@hotmail.com