Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello

I'm back. I might not seem very active with my post updates, obviously, but I'm logged onto my blog almost everyday doing the littlest things that you might not come to realize in the blog, for example, I've removed some links of certain bloggers that have deleted (no, not inactivated) their blog or having a private blog, but not making me an invited reader. HAHA. seriously. I've also come to realize that some great-read blogs are lacking updates since last year. Why oh whhhhyyy? lol. I should ask myself the same question months ago when I was lacking updates myself. :p

And just as I was reactivating my blog, Syuhada on the other hand, is deactivating her's. hmm.

Apart from that, I came across this poster at Rano:

I feel like participating in the Secondary School Category, topic: Making Brunei Cleaner & Greener. I mean how easy can that possibly not be? I've also obtained some more informations about the competition: and the winner of writing the best essay would receive $500, an Acer Notebook Laptop, get their essay published in Brunei Times and surprisingly even more! What a great deal.

And I wonder if I can participate in the Open Category as well? The topic is a little challenging though, but since I'm a competitor -natural somewhat (:b) Why the heck not? hehehe. I'll see.

No comments: