Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Inalillah

Inalillah Wa Ina Ilaihi Rajiun

A classmate of mine -but nonetheless a good friend- had passed away yesterday after a tragic car accident taken place somewhere in Seria. Her name is Amirah Nabilah binti Yussof. She was only 15 years old.

Let us all take a moment of silence to recite Al-Fatihah to her.

My condolences especially goes to her and her family.
_________________________________________________________

I was watching a dvd that late afternoon when I received a message on my phone from Dosh saying he heard rumors that Amirah had passed away. At first, ofcourse I didn't believe, though my heart was pounding oh so very fast.

So I went to check on Facebook -the only convinient source that allows me to communicate with my friends at such short notice- and was damn surprised to see people talking about her on hundreds of Wall Posts, yet not one of them was entirely sure about her passing away. My house happened to be situated just a stone throw away from her's and with a wireless phone in my hand, I quickly called Dosh as I literally ran to my backyard. Thankgod the signal was satisfying enough. I viewed her house from that distance and saw a lot of cars parked around it. That itself wasn't a good sign. Dosh believed likewise. I instead went back into my house when I should've gone to Amirah's at the first place, I don't know, at that point my brain was throbbing and my mind was totally bobbled. I can't think rationally.

After ending my call with Dosh, I then called Zqah Mesli. Both of us were literally shouting on both ends. Serious nutcase situation as Zqah was being Miss I-So-Don't-Believe-You. Atlast, my parents came back from god knows where and told me to get dressed up as they were about to bring me to Amirah's house. I was scared, although at that moment I had the feeling she was already gone. As we reached there, lots of people were gathering around outside and her dad who eventually came to greet us, had confirmed that Amirah had passed away and her body was still inside the house. That fact made my brain throb more, adding to that my hands were shaking. I almost had a nervous breakdown when her dad told us details about the accident.

-OMG I'll be back! I swear. I just realized that I have a dental appointment at Panaga (ergh time dakat raya jua lah)-

Okay I am back. Where was I? oh yeah. On second thought, I'm not gonna shed the details of her accident here for some reasons. Go fish somewhere else. Only this would suffice: The accident was critical and severe. Anyway, her dad said we can go inside to see Amirah. I insisted not to, for some reason that associates what that accident has done to Amirah. I just can't stand those kind of things, if y'know what I mean. I only stood at the doorway catching only a brief glimpse of her body, covered by a tarp. And that was the last I saw her.

Her mom, who was also involved in the accident is recovering in the Kb hospital ICU. Alhamdulillah.

Well Amirah, its been nice knowing you. You will uneasily be forgotten, I swear for you are such a good friend to me and many more. You always said keep smiling and keep shining, I will. And I will always keep that in mind. Goodbye Amirah. Semogo roh mu dicucuri dengan rahmat Allah dan disimpan disisi orang2 yang beriman. Amin Amin. :')

No comments: