Thursday, September 2, 2010

Its Here, Finally!

Hello again everybodyh. I promised you before that I'd give updates, so heres one of them:

My book has finally arrived! WOHOOOOOOOO. Thanks alot to my dearest friend Zqah Mesli. I asked her to order it online and it came just 3 weeks later. Ofcourse I have to pay her, $36 just for the book itself needless to say. However I've only paid half of the money. hehe. I'll pay the rest of my debts soon Zqah. :D I'd asked mom and dad to order it for me, but they said their Amazon card expired or something. And searching for this book in local bookstores is not an option. Good luck finding it if you will. lol. Anyway, y'wanna know more about the book? Clickhere. I made a post about it just a few months ago.

I haven't started reading the book though. Even though I am utterly eager to do so, just that at the moment I haven't finished reading my copy of The Devil Wears Prada and this other book. So if I started my readings on Lies right now, it'll totally dwarfed the other two books and I will totally lost interest on them. This kind of situation happens all the time with me, which would explain my vast collection of semi-finished reading books. haha.

You know what else arrived at the same day as the book? My first ever contact lenses. lol. I ordered it from an agent via another friend of mine. The contacts were imported directly from Korea. Its just like one of those yellow Edward Cullen contacts, but a little more brownish. Anyway my friends forced me to use them on that very first day it arrives (which was at school) and coincidentally we were gonna get our class photo taken that time. So the fact that I am totally inexperienced with contact lenses, let alone wearing them, is not a good omen for me to use it that very day. But with the help of my friends who after a thousand and one attempts managed to literally put both contacts into my eyes which unfortunately made me end up looking like a rather sadist vampire for my 2010 class photo. HAHAHA.

End.
I'll be back! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apt and very useful information related to Contact Lenses. We do provide you the same a bit elaborated. Find us on Contact Lenses Express
Gigantic Limited Offers!!
Buy Daily, Monthly Contact Lenses, Monthly Disposable Torics.