Sunday, September 5, 2010

Whats on Tv?

Tv, which comes second after the internet (for me, ofcourse) is something that I frequently indulge myself into ever since the start of the holiday. Although, I seldom put my attentions to astro nowadays since: A) Everyday tv must be tuned to Disney Channel (worse yet -Playhouse Disney) for my rather demanding 5 Year Old sister. B) Dad installed a Prabola in the house. HEHEHE.

I have to admit, at first I was being a downright skeptic as to why dad insisted on subscribing for a Prabola, which is just full of indonesian programs, channels and particularly dramas. Ofcourse, that was me being a stereotype. However, it didn't take me long to fell into the charms of indonesian media. Seriously. I am a daily home audience now and you should see me weeping (just kidding :p) if I ever miss an episode of my favorite tv serires. lol. One of them is Arti Sahabat:

I really like the whole idea of the show: Its based on a group of high-school friends who obtained a tight relationship among themselves, some of them even fell in love with one another. But then came a new guy and the crew of friends befriended him and gradually the crew broke up against one another for some reason that has something to do with the new guy. Then some of my fave characters are up to solve the problem and gather back the friends but uh, okay I'll stop here. Trust me I can go on and on about the storyline, but realizing that I may already possibly bore you to death with what I've just written, I rather not. hahaha.

Anywaaay, heres something slightly apart from that.
To all of you Avatar: The Last Airbender fans out there, I'm sure you've acknowledged that there is *another animated Tv Series about the continuity of the Avatar story. What I meant by that is not about Aang and his friends anymore but rather a new Avatar, the one after Aang, her name is Korra and she is a waterbender.

**The creators of this upcoming Tv series are of the same guys who created Avatar: TLA. But as opposed to making the fourth season of that series, they decided to create a new one, a new series. With new plots, characters and sensation. In other words, its relatively different comparing to Avatar: TLA. And is bound to premiere next year.

Heres the only picture that associates that new show. I wish they'd give something more specific than this. Curiosity is especially killing me! lol.

No comments: