Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here We Go Again

Hello civilized people.

I am baaaaaaaaaaacck! :D
And I brought with me a new change in my blog. I know, I know, 3 months ago I fulfilled my wish of flourishing this blog with colorful attempts here and there just to indicate that my blog is going for a new change. But I just realized recently that colors and stars are so.. so not me y'know. Thats why I'm sticking with my traditionally formal and systematic kind of look. It rocks |m|

Anyway, hows the whole Panorama Of My PreAdult Mindset working out for you guys? lol. Lemme give you a brief vocabulary lesson: Panorama = A very clear picture. PreAdult = Life prior to adulthood. Mindset = Identity, character, ascpect. So basically Panorama Of My PreAdult Mindset is just another complicated way of saying A clear picture of my teenage personality. Not bad eh for my first attempt? lol. And don't you just love the word Panorama? I can say it over and over again and never feel bored cause I'm in love with it! haha.

And oh SELAMAT BERPUASA EVERYOOOOONE!! Although we're only a few days away from Raya. :b

I'll be back with more updates in my next post.

No comments: